Our mission is simple.
Provide health care linen and laundry services to customers who demand quality products and cost control through the best possible utilization of linen.
Last updated: Feb. 11, 2021
How We Collect Information
As described in more detail in the following three sections, we collect information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide Directly to Us
We collect information directly form you when you perform the following functions through our Website:
- Subscribe to Our Newsletter. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for your email address.
- Request a Quote. When you make inquiries, we ask for your name, email address, and phone number.
- Apply for a Job. When you apply for a job with us, we ask for your name, address, phone number, email address, work experience, and education details. You may also provide us with information about you race, veteran status, or any disabilities you may have.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, reflecting details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, time stamps, and other metadata.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or mobile device. You may control the use of browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or mobile device. Our Website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals. If you reject cookies, you may be unable to access or use certain parts of our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These web beacons permit us to, for example, count user who have visited those pages or opened an email and are used for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide our Website and its content to you;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To facilitate your purchases;
- To service your account or subscription with us;
- To provide you with offers and other information and opportunities that may be of interest to you;
- To maintain and improve our Website and offerings;
- To compile statistics and analysis about use of the Website;
- To recognize when you return to our Website;
- To carry out our legal obligations and enforce our rights;
- In any other way we describe when you provide the information;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Disclosure of Your Information
With vendors, consultants and other service providers, such as payment processors, who perform services on our behalf;
- To a buyer of our business or any part of it or other successor to our business or any part of it in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Crown Laundry’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Crown Laundry is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Crown Laundry, our customers, or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Correcting or Changing Your Information
You may contact us via email at email@example.com, to correct any information that you have provided to us. We will not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We use commercially reasonable measures to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the online transmission of information is not completely secure. Although we have implemented measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security.
Our website is not targeted towards individuals under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through our website. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can remove the child’s personal information.
- Mail - Crown Health Care Laundry Services, 25 W Cedar St., Pensacola, FL 32502
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 844-383-7500